Since the adoption of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection and processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR), website visitors have the right to be informed in a specific and up-to-date manner on all data that is collected about them, the purpose of the collection, where and to whom these data are transmitted.
This policy of Fundația Misericors - Trup pentru suflet regarding cookies ("Cookies Policy") describes the different types of cookies that are used in connection with the misericors.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") owned and controlled by Fundația Misericors - Trup pentru suflet, with headquarters in Bucharest, sector 2, Ferdinand I Boulevard, no. 58, sc. C, et. 1, biroul nr. 2 (hereinafter reffered to as "Misericors", "fundația" or "we").
By this policy we intend to inform you about:
- What kind of cookies exist on our sites;
- What is the ultimate purpose of these cookies (functionality, preferences, statistics, marketing, etc.);
What is a cookie?
Cookie ("cookie browser" or "HTTP cookie") is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which is stored on any terminal with Internet access (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and is installed by request emitted by a web-server to an Internet browser (eg, Firefox, Chrome).
The main categories of cookies
The lifetime of cookies may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. From the point of view of their existence, there are two categories of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are stored temporarily in the history of the Internet browser until the user leaves the respective website or closes the browser window;
- Permanent / persistent cookies: These types of cookies are stored on the hard drive of the equipment used to access a website and are not deleted when the browsing session is closed. They are retained and reused every time the user returns to that website, but can be deleted at any time by the user, also having predefined validity periods.
From the point of view of the operator who places the cookies, there are:
- First party cookies - placed by the owner of the visited site;
- Third party cookies - placed by the operator of a site other than the one visited. These third parties must also comply with the law in force and the privacy policies of the site owner on which cookies are placed.
Cookies used on Misericors websites
Different types of cookie modules are used on Misericors website. These are:
|_pk_ref, _pk_cvar, _pk_id, _pk_ses||misericors.com||It counts visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They helps to know which are the most popular pages and see how visitors move around the site.||Optional||_pk_ref: 6 months / _pk_cvar, _pk_ses: 30 min. / _pk_id: 13 months|
How to control cookies
Visitors who do not their visit on our website to be registered have the option to refuse by unchecking the option "You have not opted out. Uncheck this box to opt-out”. Thus, the visit on our website will remain anonymous.
Utilizatorii își pot configura browserul pentru a respinge toate fișierele cookie sau pentru a alerta utilizatorul atunci când modulele cookie sunt trimise către dispozitiv. Este important să rețineți că dezactivarea sau refuzul de a primi cookie-urile pot face anumite servicii sau opţiuni să nu funcţioneze.
Detalii despre dezactivarea modulelor cookie în navigatoarele de internet pot fi găsite accesând legăturile de mai jos:
- Cookies settings in Firefox
- Cookies settings in Chrome
- Cookies settings in Edge
- Cookies settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookies settings in Safari
- Cookies settings in Opera
Most recent update: July 15, 2019